STRUGGLE, struggle, struggle. That person is lifeless who does not struggle. The next stage after a joyous acceptance of this struggle is peace.
TAKE up one thing and do it, and see the end of it, and before you have seen the end, do not give up. Those who only take a nibble here and a nibble there will never attain anything.
Latest Issue Available for Download Now
In this Issue:
- News & Upcoming Events
- Appeal for Kerala Floods
- Vedanta Memoirs
- Report: Vedanta Q&A on Overcoming Anger
- Wisdom of the Gita: Modern Science & Vedanta
- Article on Deepavali by Rev.Pravrajika Ajayaprana
- Vedanta Answers: Q&A with Ramakrishna Math & Mission President
- New Find?: Sister Nivedita Article in Sydney News