Birthday of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi
Teachings of Holy Mother
IT is not a fact that you will never face dangers. Difficulties always come, but they do not last forever. You will see that they pass away like water under a bridge.
WHAT is this? You have thrown away the broom with such disrespect when the work is done. It takes only the same length of time to put it gently in a corner as is does to throw it aside. One should not trifle with a thing, though it may be very insignificant. Will you not again need that broom? One should perform even an insignificant work with respect.
(To a person who carelessly through away the broom after sweeping a courtyard)
Latest Issue Available for Download Now
In this Issue:
- Life Changing Wisdom – Wise & Witty Quotes of great thinkers
- Kerala Floods Relief Report
- Tributes to Swami Vivekananda on the 125th Anniversary of the first World Parliament of Religions
- Wisdom of the Gita highlighting the links between Renunciation & Conservation
- Coming Events – Including the Public Celebration of Sri Ramakrishna’s Birthday on Sunday March 10,2019
Well-known writer & blogger, Walter Mason, will join our speakers’ panel and we’ll be
treated to the sublime music and song of Dr.Kim Cunio & Heather Lee, stars of ONENESS
the play on Swami Vivekananda staged at the Sydney Opera House in 2013.
- Vedanta Book News features extracts of an interview with English writer Nicola Barker reflecting on
Sri Ramakrishna and her most unusual biography on him: The Cauliflower. Also, Shashi Tharoor,
well-known commentator, writer and politician, featured on ABC TV and Radio has a new book: Why I Am a Hindu, now in stock.
- The Vedanta Answers Q&A session with Ramakrishna Order President, Revered Swami Smarananandaji, continues.